Graceland

There is a girl in New York City, Who calls herself the human trampoline,
And sometimes when I'm falling flying, Or tumbling in turmoil I say-
Whoa so this is what she means.

Paul Simon

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Saturday December 19th 1998

Dear Journal,
Wednesday and Thursday were really great days! I had a really great week ... except for yesterday we wore our green uniforms and I was just having an all around bad day! I felt so inferior to everyone around me, and maybe I am, maybe things will always be like that, but I really hope not!
Actually! NO!
Things will change - who cares what people look like - if people don't like me, it's probably because I am a bitch. So I am going to start respecting everyone no matter how they treat me. That is going to be my New Year's resolution, I'm going to be happy and nice!

- Laura

Seriously, how did I have any friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment